High density MDF panels with superior strength and machining capabilities.
- Routed decorative doors
- Standing and running trim
- Meets or exceeds ANSI A208.2 Grade 155
- Panel sizes: vary by manufacturing location
- Panel thicknesses: vary by manufacturing location
- El Dorado, AR
- Pembroke, ON Canada
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design® LEED® v4 Credit Support
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) – certified available (FSC-C017580)
- EPA Formaldehyde Emission Regulation, TSCA Title VI compliant
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content
- CPA ECC Sustainability Standard
- Standards Council of Canada Formaldehyde Emissions Standard for Composite Wood Products – CAN/CSA 0160-16
Roseburg offers a library of educational resources on a wide range of topics. Learn about what we believe in, how our products are made, and how we’re meeting or exceeding the certifications on each and every one of our products.