ROSEBURG INTRODUCES DURAMINE DECOLAY REAL BY SCHATTDECOR
Springfield, Ore. – Roseburg has partnered with Schattdecor, a global decor printing company and innovative surface specialist, to expand our popular Duramine® collection. New technology delivers both a matte and a gloss finish with an optically synchronized visual effect that is always in register. The six new decolay REAL designs offer a contemporary selection of fresh wood tones to complement a wide variety of interior applications and styles.
- Alabaster Ash: The light, airy feel of this white blonde tone maintains balance with cool gray undertones, making it optimal for pairing and mixing with other woodgrains and solids.
- Fossil Ash: Suitable for various market segments, this slender, naturally figured ash is an alternative to traditional linear looks. Blue-green undertones complement chocolate and gray hues.
- Harbor Gray Ash: The truffle-toned ash meets the demand for balance between warm and cool tones. The design offers subtle hints of blue and gray, which pair nicely with monochromatic woodgrain compositions.
- Coastal Pine: The light whitewashed effect and blue-gray character in this pine contrast, giving it the look of Scandinavian wood.
- Desert Sand Hickory: Small inclusions and knots give this decor a modern and realistic look. Warm in tone, it balances well with cooler color palettes.
- Pacific Rustic Oak: The rough saw marks and white pores highlight the natural character of this golden honey-tone woodgrain.
The new designs are produced at Roseburg’s TFL facilities in Simsboro, La., and Missoula, Mt. With the added flexibility of two-sided or one-sided design options, clients can choose panels that work well for any application, including cabinetry, furniture, closets, casework, and organization systems. The decolay REAL color palette also pairs well with many solid and woodgrain colors in the Duramine® quick ship program.
Reflecting on the partnership, Mark Graham, Roseburg’s Business Manager for Particleboard, MDF and TFL, said: “We are pleased with the outcome of this collaboration with a globally recognized design and printing company like Schattdecor. The introduction of decolay REAL to the North American market comes not only with this innovative printing and treating technology, but also in a group of new ‘on-trend’ designs and colors intended to provide fresh solutions for our clients and end users in a continuously evolving market.”
Design trends evolve and change, and Roseburg is committed to providing relevant decor options so our clients can meet their customer demands. In addition to modern design choices, Roseburg offers proven quality, reliability, and flexibility with our core composite panels. Designers and builders can confidently use Roseburg TFL in a variety of applications, knowing that not only do our products look good, but they also stand the test of time.
Roseburg’s particleboard and MDF brands are the most sought-after and specified brands in North America. This comes with our focus on sustainability and the variety of products and grades to support your project specifications.
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD): Roseburg is proud to offer a Type III product-specific EPD on all Duramine® panels to support LEED® v4 projects.
- Low-Emitting Materials: Roseburg offers a full line of No Added Formaldehyde MDF options (Arreis®, Medite® II, Medex®, Medite® FR) and Ultra-Low Emitting particleboard (SkyBlend®).
- Materials and Resources: All Roseburg composite panels are available with the option of FSC® certification from all of our manufacturing locations.
- Class 1 Flame Spread Certification: Available on the finished panel, Duramine Medite® FR is engineered for use in lobbies, elevators, or anywhere a Class 1 fire rating is required.
The new Duramine® decolay REAL by Schattdecor designs are available through Roseburg’s nationwide network of independent distributors. Locate a supplier at www.roseburg.com via Where to Buy.