Sheathing | Softwood Plywood
STRUCTURAL STRENGTH FOR FRAMING OF WALL, FLOOR, AND ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Roseburg’s Sheathing panels are especially designed for engineered applications such as structural components where design properties including tension, compression, shear, cross-panel flexural properties and nail holding and bearing are of significant importance.
Roseburg Sheathing offers cross-laminated veneer construction providing superior dimensional stability and resistance to warping. Excellent nail, screw and staple holding ability allows fastener placement near panel edges without splits.
- Nailed directly over framing wall studs and roof joists
- Framing applications where state and/or local building codes require shear wall construction or extra strength
- Sub-wall/roof foundation for home wrap vapor barriers
- Coquille, Oregon
- Dillard, Oregon
- Riddle, Oregon
- Environmental Product Declaration – Type III product-specific EPD verified by UL Environment
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design® LEED® v4 Credit Support
- LEED® v4 Low Emitting Materials Credit Support
- APA Trademarked and Compliant with PS 1
- Made with moisture-resistant adhesives
- No surface treatments with added urea formaldehyde resins or coating
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI) program – certified available
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) – certified available on some products (FSC-C017580)
Roseburg offers a library of educational resources on a wide range of topics. Learn about what we believe in, how our products are made, and how we’re meeting or exceeding the certifications on each and every one of our products.