Framing & General Construction
Product ResourcesWhere To Buy
With one of the largest Douglas-fir stud manufacturing facilities in North America located in Oregon, and a brand new southern pine dimensional lumber mill being constructed in North Carolina, Roseburg’s lumber capacity ensures consistent volume and mixed load capabilities to meet the needs of the market.
- General construction
- Since 1936, Roseburg has been a dependable supplier with experience, scale, and service
- Precision-end (PET) and double-end trimmed (DET) lengths available
- Dry lumber is available paper wrapped
- Meets American Lumber Standard Committee (ALSC), Pacific Lumber Inspection Bureau (PLIB), and Southern Pine Inspection Bureau (SPIB) standards
- Dillard, OR
- Weldon, NC
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI) program – certified available
- Environmental Product Declaration – Type III product-specific EPD verified by UL Environment (stud length lumber only)
- ASTM D7612 Responsible Source Certified (stud length lumber only)
Roseburg offers a library of educational resources on a wide range of topics. Learn about what we believe in, how our products are made, and how we’re meeting or exceeding the certifications on each and every one of our products.