Stud Length Lumber
Roseburg has one of the largest stud manufacturing facilities in North America. This capacity ensures consistent volume and mixed load capabilities to meet your construction needs.
- Large selection of products from a single source with an ability to mix loads
- Commitment to delivering on-time every time
- Douglas Fir is our primary species, White Fir and Hemlock are also available
- Precision-end (PET) and double-end trimmed (DET) lengths available
- Dry studs are paper wrapped
- Meets American Lumber Standard Committee (ALSC) and Pacific Lumber Inspection Bureau (PLIB) standards
- General construction
- Dillard, Oregon
- Environmental Product Declaration – Type III product-specific EPD verified by UL Environment
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI) program – certified available
- ASTM D7612 Responsible Source Certified
Roseburg offers a library of educational resources on a wide range of topics. Learn about what we believe in, how our products are made, and how we’re meeting or exceeding the certifications on each and every one of our products.