Armorite™ Exterior Trim
Armorite™ Exterior Trim joins the Armorite™ family of exterior wood products engineered to weather the rigors of outdoor environments. For more than 85 years, Roseburg has been helping builders make their mark with our structural product expertise and handshake integrity that stands behind our product performance and quality.
For bundle and unit counts, order minimums, and alternative sizes, contact [email protected]
- Exterior Trim
- Window Trim
- Door Trim
- Frieze Board
- Belly Band
- Band Board
- Corner Board
- Rake Board
- Shingle Mold
- Column Wrap
- Fluted Door Casing
- Smooth and woodgrain surfaces in a single product that is factory-primed on four sides with exterior grade primer.
- Resists moisture (MR50), rot, decay, and termites with no-added formaldehyde. Ideal for high-humidity climates.
- Made from Western softwood, Armorite™ Exterior Trim is easier to manage, especially at 16’ lengths.
- 50-year warranty
Finish With Trim That’s Better From the Start
Superior strength. Easier handling and finishing. Faster project turnaround. Make Armorite™ Exterior Trim part of your next project and get durable, lasting results that both builders and owners love.
Finish your project with proven Armorite™ performance
As a builder, satisfying owners now and years from now depends on your choice of durable, reliable materials that are easy to work with and easy to maintain. Armorite™ Exterior Trim is engineered for straightforward installation and decades of trusted service.
- Complete projects more efficiently. Composite engineering means best-in-class machineability, fastening, and finishing while factory-applied exterior-grade primer limits prep work.
- Superior strength and handling. Made from Western softwood, Armorite™ Exterior Trim is easy to manage, even at 16’ lengths.
- Ideal for all climates. MR50 rating ensures moisture resistance and durability.
- Beautifully adaptable. Armorite™ Exterior Trim can be used for custom architectural accents and offers both smooth and woodgrain surfaces in a single product.
- Safely dependable. Resists moisture, rot, decay, and termites with no-added formaldehyde.
- Exceptional warranty coverage. Our 50-year warranty offers peace of mind you and your customers can count on.
Installer-friendly to Save Time on the Jobsite
- Factory-primed on four sides with exterior grade primer, Armorite™ Exterior Trim readily accepts your finishing coats of paint.
- Single-layer component material ensures consistent nailing with no pop-throughs or material delamination.
- Best-in-class workability delivers clean cuts, minimal sanding, and smooth paint finishes.
|International Code Council Evaluation Service|
|ICC-ES Evaluation Report ESR-4012 (www.icc-es.org)|
|ISO 21887 Durability of wood use class UC3A|
|Recognized for exterior use in above-ground applications. Resists attack by fungal decay and subterranean termites, including Formosan termites|
|ANSI A208.2 – American National Standard – Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) for Interior Applications|
|Meets or exceeds ANSI A208.2 Grade 130|
|Meets grade MR50 moisture resistance|
|Exceeds requirements of ASTM D1037 six-cycle accelerated aging test|
|Formaldehyde Emissions Regulations – Third-party certified (TPC-1) to meet the requirements of:|
|EPA Formaldehyde Emission Regulation, TSCA Title VI*|
|Standards Council of Canada Formaldehyde Emissions Standard for Composite Wood Products – CAN/CSA 0160-16*|
|No Added Formaldehyde (NAF) Exempt - State of CA Executive Order N-22-313A*|
|Scientific Certification Systems Certified 92% pre-consumer recycled content (SCS-MC-01584)*|
|Forest Stewardship Council®|
|Scientific Certification Systems Certified (SCS-COC/CW-00300) – FSC-C017580 FSC® Mix and FSC® Controlled Wood - AVAILABLE OPTION*|
|Eco-Certified Composite Grademark Program|
|CPA ECC Sustainability Standard*|