The Roseburg Framing System® consists of RFPI®-Joists used in floor and roof construction, RigidLam® LVL which is used for headers, beams, studs, stair stringers and columns, and RigidRim® rimboard. All of the components are engineered to the industry’s highest standards, to help contractors save time and money, build high-quality structures, and meet customer expectations better than with ordinary dimensional lumber.
Roseburg engineered wood products can be used in both commercial and residential applications.
- Stair Stringers
- Floor construction
- Roof construction
- Simple to install
- Allows for design flexibility requiring fewer supports than dimensional lumber
- Lightweight, strong, stiff and consistent
- Dimensionally stable
- APA quality assured
- Backed by a product & performance warranty
- Riddle, OR
- Chester, SC
- Environmental Product Declaration – Type III product-specific EPD verified by UL Environment
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design® LEED® v4 Credit Support
- LEED® v4 Low-emitting materials
Roseburg offers a library of educational resources on a wide range of topics. Learn about what we believe in, how our products are made, and how we’re meeting or exceeding the certifications on each and every one of our products.