Particleboard designed for today’s most demanding applications. Roseburg manufactures a premium, mat-formed, multilayer particleboard in a wide variety of grades and sizes.
- Architectural millwork
- Wall panels
- Door Core
- Stair tread
- 100% recycled or recovered wood fiber
- Smooth surface
- Tight, uniform core for excellent dimensional stability
- Precise physical properties for consistent, controlled performance
- TSCA Title VI Certified
- Simsboro, LA
- Missoula, MT
UltraBlend is also available in a wide variety of grades and is engineered for specific applications: Roseburg's line of thermally fused laminate decorative panels is available on a particleboard or MDF core. See more about our decorative finish options on the Duramine product page.
Additional Product Information
Finished Product Options
Thermally Fused Laminate
UltraBlend is also available in a wide variety of grades and is engineered for specific applications:
Roseburg's line of thermally fused laminate decorative panels is available on a particleboard or MDF core. See more about our decorative finish options on the Duramine product page.
- Environmental Product Declaration – Type III product-specific EPD verified by UL Environment
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design® LEED® v4 Credit Support
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI) program – certified available (Dillard, OR only)
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) – certified available (FSC-C017580)
- EPA Formaldehyde Emission Regulation, TSCA Title VI compliant
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content
- CPA ECC Sustainability Standard
- Standards Council of Canada Formaldehyde Emissions Standard for Composite Wood Products – CAN/CSA 0160-16
Roseburg offers a library of educational resources on a wide range of topics. Learn about what we believe in, how our products are made, and how we’re meeting or exceeding the certifications on each and every one of our products.