Our Exterior Core panels are made with western wood veneers C grade or better core and back. AC and BC panels offer a fully-sanded face. CCPTS panels have a touch-sanded face and provide a tighter thickness tolerance.
Roseburg Exterior Core panels meet the most demanding industry requirements and standards.
- Storage cabinets
- Garage shelving
- Countertop underlayment
- Commercial projects
- Racks, mezzanine floors
- Display structures
- Coquille, Oregon
- Dillard, Oregon
- Riddle, Oregon
Exterior Core Sanded Plywood Options
Roseburg’s exterior core, sanded plywood options exist to give you flexibility. Different face grades and tolerances for synthetic repairs allow you to find a panel that meets the specific needs for your project.
Grade: Marine A
Max Wood Repairs (footballs): 18
Synthetic Repairs Allowed: Yes
Max Wood Repairs (footballs): Unlimited
Synthetic Repairs Allowed:
- Environmental Product Declaration – Type III product-specific EPD verified by UL Environment
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design® LEED® v4 Credit Support
- LEED® v4 Low Emitting Materials Credit Support
- APA Trademarked and Compliant with PS 1
- Made with moisture-resistant adhesives
- No surface treatments with added urea formaldehyde resins or coating
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI) program – certified available
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) – certified available on some products (FSC-C017580)
Roseburg offers a library of educational resources on a wide range of topics. Learn about what we believe in, how our products are made, and how we’re meeting or exceeding the certifications on each and every one of our products.